If you love artichokes but don’t like them from can, then like us try preparing your own at home with Dash chef series stainless steel sous vide water bath. It will not only provide you with the required temperature, but it will lock in the moisture, flavor, and nutrients in the cooking process. cooking artichokes sous vide, rather than boiling results in bright, maximum intensified flavor because everything is tightly zip locked bag.
Why cook Artichokes Sous vide?
Artichokes whether baby or globe are ingredient which requires proper care while cooking. Cooking sous vide artichokes give consistent result as temperature of the water remain same throughout the process not only this it keeps nutrition intact as it is sealed in vacuum bag.
How long does it take to cook artichokes sous vide?
Approximately it takes 15 minutes to cook artichokes sous vide.
What equipments do you need?
Seasoned Sous Vide ArtichokesCourse: Recipes
1 Pound Artichoke, Trimmed
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, Smashed And Minced
Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat the sous vide water bath to 180ºF.
- Mix trimmed artichoke with salt, pepper, oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag and seal it using water immersion method.
- Place the bag in the water bath for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, transfer the artichoke to a plate.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.